Thursday, March 3, 2011
Lunch Date
LunMarch is starting off just lovely for me. So today, when I made it home from school I receive a text message saying lets go to lunch together. I was a little in shocked because that's never happened to me nor would I ever expected that too. I have to admit I was a little reluctant because I'm not use to that what so ever. Surprisingly ge actually showed up too, because I always get flaked on. We didn't go anywhere fancy for lunch however when I pulled out my card to pay for the food he refuse for me to pay and told me its on him. I really couldn't believe it. Just when I thought there were no more gentlemen in California, I was proven wrong today. But that's only for now. Lets see how long this will last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment