Friday, November 13, 2009

Just A Simple Friday.

Friday the 13th.
I woke up around five
as if it was a school day but it wasnt
& couldn't even go back to sleep.
So I decide for once I'm going
to start my day early.
I must say I was very productive.

Get the phone call.
PREP TIME.
on a mission.
Saw Jovanna, had seen her since I lefted Animo, we chatted for a bit.
meet up with Aunt Diana & Ahmani
Movies; This Is It
Overall, the movie was long as hell & I really couldn't enjoy the movie
being that this BIG black FAT ass Man & his wife would not STFU.
they were talking throughout the entire movie.
Taco; there crunchwrap is BOMB.

Next stop, Fox Hills Mall
I saw gorgeous! God Bless America. lol
a couple arguing right in front of Subway! only black people.

Home Sweet Home.

No comments: