Thursday, November 19, 2009

LIVID .

as many of you know, I like to do things in a orderly fashion and on TIME!
now, I get a text message & immediately get online to see what my date & time is.
December 4th, 2009 @ 5:OOpm!?!?
wtf, what kind of shit is this? I am beyond pissed. ridiculous!
Registration begins on November 24, 2009.
this clearly doesn't make any sense.
WHY should I have a appointment, to register when I am paying for the damn classes.
Therefore it should be on the same day that registration begins that I able to apply for classes.
WHY must there be a restriction, on MY EDUCATION ?
If it aint from one extreme its another .
Now I see exactly why UCLA student are protesting & I support them 100%.
You knows how California is the only state that is effect by the budget cut back .
I just pray everything works out in my favor .
I already started Plan B .
I've also decide to taking out of state into serious, consideration.
ALL MY LIFE, I HAVE TO FIGHT!

No comments: