Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday day day DAYLON POLK.

Sooooooo. . . . .
I met him back in oh'6six & from from there on we formed a bonded from there on.
You could call Mr. MEANgreen when it comes to kids
to having a ROASTfest for that ass
to being a basketball fien.
But I can say for the most part he's pretty much the one guy I know I can talk to about anything being that he's one of the easiest guy's to talk to.
He's one of the funniest guy's(goofiest laugh) I know & he's definitely fun to be around.
Thanks for ALWAYS being there.
LiVE it up. FUCK it up. DRiNK it up. SMOKE it up.
have the best day EVER. remember its you last year as a TEEN's lol. Love Ya.
PS. You spit hot fire!
Whose the best rapper alive?
Daylon! Daylon! Daylon! Daylon! Daylon!
(making the band).

Your Friend,
Zina Marie.

No comments: