
The first time I came in contact with her was when she was born on October 13rd, 2004 in Northridge, California. She was wide awake in the arms of mother staring at me with her big bright eyes wondering who I was. I said” Hi Simone, this is your Auntie Zina”. She responded making small little gestures. She has beautiful chestnut eyes like cocoa, light brown hair and a soft, smooth hazelnut complexion. Now that is five going on twenty-five she constantly loves to smell good by put on perfume or body spray; enjoys brushing her teeth and spend numerous amount of time staring at herself in the mirror. She definitely knows how to put on a show and be the center of attention with her sense in fashion, loud singing, dancing and holding conservations, like an adult would. Sometimes I wonder, if she was born in another lifetime with her sense of knowledge.
1 comment:
Man, you ain't never lied. That is Monie to a "T"
Post a Comment