Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stage One.

Okay, let's see.
Where should I start?
Alright, here I go.
First & Foremost.
October has been GREAT.
Over the course, I realized
this is reality & I can't
continue to live my life
stressed out with a extremely
low self esteem especially since
it wasn't getting me anywhere
nor is it going to get my anyway
which was setting me up for more
FAILURE! which is NEVER
the answer to anything!
So I decide. The time is here
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

I definitely didn't change.
NOT because I wanted too
But NEEDED too.
I'm NOT brand NEW.
But I IMPROVED MYSELF
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.
I listed a set of goals
for the month of October
which have been to accomplished=).
here are the following:
one. HSD(waiting fot results).
two. Job Hunt(sent out resumes)
-received one phone(hopefully call back @ the end of this month)
-received one email response(waiting for next reply)
three. learn how to be happy with myself & my life.
four. stressfree(can't worry about the little things)
The other two goals have not been completed but is a work in progress.
oh, and one more thing, first lit. paper: 89%
first math exam: 8O%
good, just not good enough so I know what I need to do.
I'm learning how to be happy
each day, one day at a time.
End.Scene One.

No comments: