So, Yesterday I went to Target with my mom.
& I just so happen to see Alex but this time with Erica & their son.
A part of me really can't believe they had a baby, but I was too surprise.
It's amazing how their son look like the both of them put together.

Anyways, I can my best friend Victoria to give her the news.
But then, I found out some more news from her.
I can honestly say, she is definitely a fighter.
Her & I have definitely been the rougher time in life.
I won't go into detail as to what she's going threw right now
But with her situation she's dealing with right now makes me look at my life like DAMN.
I just pray everything get better for her soon.
After, I got off the phone with her
I was also thinking about my situation
& It's funny be all alone she had been telling to like "him" along
It took for someone else, for my to realize, their RIGHT.
Here is where I will be testing myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment