caption:chucks.ipod.tote.barnes&noble.
fell asleep.
Why so late you ask? Studying. Well, it SENiOR year and I have not time to waste. I have to fight for everything I want now. This is a life or death situation. I can't afford to be on life support. You either lay down or stay down. The chose it is. If you can't keep up, dont follow my lead. Anyways, I woke up this morning, & I started my day on the road with my mommiee. From Inglewood to Manhattan Beach to Lynwood to Los Angeles & Back to Inglewood. & now I'm back on my grind, handling my business.
The joke of the day
In the car with mommiee
[In Inglewood ]
Black woman walking stank in front of my mom's car.]
Mom: She just woke up & didnt even wash her
pussy.
Mom: dirty clothes, dirty pussy.
Mom: Your Auntie Merlene said they dont even know how to wash there pussyhole.
Me: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Me:[dying & crying laughing].
-Chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment