Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flipside.

For one that isnt a college I want to go to, so idc. Two, I didn`t stay[less than 5 mins] and honestly it was just waste of time to pull me out my of class. Three, good thing I didnt stay them being the people that they are the "IN CROWD", get in trouble. Once again we score. Zero to how many is that a ton?. When will they ever grow up?.
In the words of Katt Willaims: NOT NEVA.
Sixth period. Cain;; gone the whole period.Me;; drank a large cup of coke equals a rush. Let see, I jabbed a few pushes at Mike. Jaymz pick me up ot of no where. Someone touch me butt. Running in and out the classroom. Trashed on a few troaters. Enough about school.
A nigga is going to tell me to put on some damn clothes and then call me a liar on top of that. Now when I tell you go back to doing what you were doing and not to worry about me. Says wow like that & asks me what the fuck is wrong with me?. Please, refrain yourself from observe my away message like my every move. I am a grown muthafuckingg woman. Mann, I HATE Niggers.
&& finally tonite. . .
In the words of Madea: I forgive you, not for you but for myself.
My life road map is full of experiences.
All the issues, indicents, & problems, I can`t hold on to something that was never worth holding on too.
&& I leave you with this:
Let Go && Let God.
I [AM] a Realist.

No comments: