Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Day At A Time. . .

No more braids.
It's all me.
Trimmed it.
Song: Roses by Kayne West.





Now today is just another day. Last night, I dont think I've ever cried so much about the way i'm really feeling, right now in my life. I was given the toughest love possible by the one I love thee most. Reality Check. Something I know I need that if anything. I have to open up my eyes to a new horizon. No one, in this world is destined to like me, but I can only be [ME]. I can no longer give a fuck about the responses made about me and my life. I know I have ALOT of soul searching I need to do. I just have to take it all one footstep at a time. I don't want to depend and or be a burden., but I know I need help. But, I want to help myself to recover before seeking the help of another. I'm lacking that extra push given forward. Now it time to move forward, no time for looking back on my past made mistakes.
-To Be Continued. . . .
Special Appreciation:
[MY] Bookie.
My Sister;;Jennifer muthafucking Hill.
BB Smuckers.
Hash Brown.
Darrin Wallace.
Every last one of these individuald have helped my throwout this process.
These people are all very special and dear to my heart, I can't thank you all enough. iL0VEYOU ALL.
Sincerely,
Zina Marie.

No comments: