I know were moving. Okay, that's understandable. I've helped. But wait, it still isnt enough.
Omg, now all of sudden everytime I'm doing my homework it a muthafucking problem. All last year, She stayed on my ass like white on rice to stay focus, to be on task, to study, & blah. blah. blah. & now it seem to be a problem. She said this is my new excuse. 4.0. That's all there is to it. & even when I achieve that, the words will be "you can do better" Idc. Whatever. Fucking it.
For all I care I'd like to roll the fuck over of die right about now. I'm ready for the end to be over, moving just cause to much fucking chaos. I'm done.
Just a waste of time, energy & words.&& with this being said, I will NEVER build up enough courage to speak everything I have been holding in. 18 years. Gone.
So why try now.
In deep perspective. . .new approaches. dreams. goals. accomplishments. achievements.
-You Couldn't Walk A Mile In My Shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment