I don't need anyone. & I mean I don't need ANYONE asking about my where abouts.
Paparazzi;; much. needs to stop. I just have to draw the line somewhere down that line.
Don't worry about me because I sure as hell ain't keeping tabs you'll.
Incognito;; its what I do best.
-&&&&&&&&&&& you'll better get use to it
[Ice Cube feat. The Game & WC].
Off that matter . . . .Today is my brother's Freddy Birthday.
I had a very nice phone conversation with him during lunch.
He's always been very helpful and supportive of me.
I miss him alot.
Hope his has the best birthday ever.
Hypocrites;; who is one to judge someone for there mistake knowing you did the same exact thing. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistake. Life lesson;; I keep my personal life private. & for that matter no one likes me and I'm perfectly fine with that being that I'm not open about my life. I already have people judging & criticizing me because of how I carry myself and my actions towards others. There is a completely big difference between a friend or a best friend.& even somethings the word "best friend[bestiee or bestest or bestest best friend]" is abused and overrated.
My Lingo;; Associates. Comrades.
&& with that begin said. . . . .
Graciela Flores;; the realest hispanic girl i know. iFCUK`n L0VEthis broad[no homo].
She's just to damn BR00D for her own good. The broad should be black for we[Me & BB]know.
In the word's of my sister Arion;;I want you but I really don't need you BITCH!
Je`taime.
No comments:
Post a Comment