Monday, September 1, 2008

Dear Summer,

Dear Summer,
Damn!. Your official gone. You gave me the opportunity to experience things that others normally do in there everyday lives. Never in a million years, would I have thought I`d see this life you had to offer to me. I have to admit I enjoy every second of you[no lesbo] & I wouldnt have had it any other way.There isnt even enough word in my own vocabulary to describe the way you made me feel. You had the key one of the most important things I was lacking in my life[my happiness]. But now it has faded all away. I hate to see you go. But now it`s time for us to go our seperate. Back to reality. It`s been fun. It`s been real. Farewell!. See you next year.

Sincerely,
Zina Marie.


August 31, 2008.
[Trying On Newly Purchased Freak`um Dress.]
[Gap.]

No comments: