Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moving Day.

The Grand Tour Of MY House.
Photo taken: Friday, September 26, 2008
The day before we moved in.
[Fireplace. ]
[Shower.]
[Bathtub. ]



Orginally Mom & Dad's Room.
But now it's [MY] room.
Haha. My Closet is has more space.

Mom & Dad's Room now.

578 East Stepney St-----> It's a wrap.
-Kids there----> just worthless with no manners.
-Fat ass neighbor tryna be all up in our shit, tryna figure out where exactly we're moving to.
Bitch dont't worry about it. I know your happy that we moving out anyways. We doing y'all nigga a favor. Plus ya'll wont' NEVER amount to anything. Just a bunch of fucking lowlifes best defines ya'll. Plus your ass is all and forevr be FAT. You & your daughter.
Anyways to get off those scrapes.
I'm really going to miss my neighbor Barbara.

I worked up a sweat, that hard I was working.
Nothing but rocky rocks and mixed moods throughout the day for me.
Mom & Dad were both getting on my last nerves.
Shit damn near wanted to change my name the way the we're calling me.
I need help. I still have alot of unpacking to do.
This has been one stressful weekend.

-Exhausted & Tired.

No comments: