[Stepney St]
[East 500 block]
578 E. Stepney St Apt 4,
Inglewood, CA 90302.
I've was born and raised in this house. 18 years. Inglewood babyyyy. iL0VEiT. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I've had so many memories here growing, some I will NEVER forget=]. I alot of 1st[i'm not telling]. . . .lol. Overall, I going to miss it just not the people and the atomsphere that it has become now.
As of Saturday, September 27, 2008
Out with the old, in with the new.
Inglewood, CA 90302.
I've was born and raised in this house. 18 years. Inglewood babyyyy. iL0VEiT. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I've had so many memories here growing, some I will NEVER forget=]. I alot of 1st[i'm not telling]. . . .lol. Overall, I going to miss it just not the people and the atomsphere that it has become now.
As of Saturday, September 27, 2008
Out with the old, in with the new.
No comments:
Post a Comment