Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Breathing .

Yoga; was very relaxing I must say . I can't wait to see how I progress over the course .
Omg. I am scared for life.
Jesus, I saw the worse image possible and for your own risk don't ask me what I saw.
Trust me, You DO NOT want to know.
Im so glad I didn't bump into *cough*.
Praise god. Although there is alot of look alike that look like *cough* .
Anyways. We didn't see each other today nor haven't talked to each other all day.
However this does worry me, I think i'm giving myself a test. Hopefully its for all the right reason. I still have alot of things I need to progress on but it's still taking me time to actually accept the fact of the matter, that this is REAL.

Happy Birthday Cousin Raven !
She has seen me grow up from a baby into the woman that I am today.
She is one of my role model.
I can most definitely saw she inspires me to want to do better for myself and leading towards my future. She is one of my mentors. I know I can call her and talk to her about just about anything. She's a great listener and a wonderful advisor. I glad she's apart of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you .

No comments: