1:53am & i`m just getting home from our date .Alright, so here the dish .
I started getting dressed around 6 .
I still didn`t know what to wear .
I went threw about like three different outfits.
Luckily we both we`re getting ready at the same time .
Finally i`m ready but still prep`nnn a little bit before he get to my house .
E: I`m on my way.
Me: Okay .
[five to seven minutes later after that]
E: Nvm
E: I`m parking .
What? So fast . Damn .
Z: Come to the door .
Me: Mom, i`m leaving come meet him .
[open the door]
Me: Mom this is E. E this is my mom .
Mommie: Nice to meet you
[note: she still on the phone with my aunt]
Mommie: you guys be careful and safe .
My Thought; Wtf ? I was expecting her to intergate him , but she didn`t .
Now we`re walking to the car and he opens my door for ME.
I decide I wanted us to go to the movies, so he head to del amo[bad idea].
*highlight at del amo; some white boys were jerking . WOAH!
The next movie was not until 10:15, we didnt feel like waiting that long .
Next Stop Pacific Threater[havent been there in years, literally] couldnt find anywhere to park .
The next movie was not until 10:15, we didnt feel like waiting that long .
Next Stop Pacific Threater[havent been there in years, literally] couldnt find anywhere to park .
Next Stop, The Village didnt have the movie I wanted to see .
Back to Pacific Threater[finally we found somewhere to park].
We bought our tickets but we didnt feel like waiting in the line for the movie outside .
Back to car until it time for our movie to start .
Just real chill and laid back .
Time for the movie .
Sat all the way in the second row .
Movie was PACK , however Madea Goes To Jail was hilarious.
Neither one of us were quite ready to do home yet.
STOP! parked the car right here[sorry I don't remember the street name]
Let just say i'll end the story with these;
After our date , I realized he put up with so much .
All he wanted was for me to have a good time and that was all that matter to him, he's truly a gentleman .
All he wanted was for me to have a good time and that was all that matter to him, he's truly a gentleman .
the chemistry & the atomsphere ; amazing x great x mind- blowing .
No comments:
Post a Comment