I've know her since toddler years.Her and I have grown up in church together.
Two island girls. She's Belizean . I'm Jamaican.
You would understand a word we say when we speak creole and patois tied all in one
Girlz Talk & The One Movie Mission; Down Right Hilarious.
I love her tooo death.
She very loving, caring and understanding.
Have The Best 19th Birthday Ever.
Also Happy 87th Birthday Ms.Ruth.
Church; Wonderful.
I actually look forward to going to church every Sunday.
I have the most supportive and lovely church family.
They are willing to do anything and everything for me by all means for me and I gladly appreciate it all.
Thank Auntie Judy& Uncle Rudy, Auntie Cookie&Uncle Will, Auntie JoJo & Cousin Matthew for the birthday [$$$].
Woah. Auntie Judy was discussion senior events; coming soon[a nail bittter.]
- - The Grill
No comments:
Post a Comment