Friday, February 27, 2009

Tia x Sobrina Dia .

9:55am. zooom . i`m gone .
Ladera Center to meet up with Aunt Diana
South Bay Galleria; whomp , whomp , whomp--->dry as ever .
Del Amo; Lunch[Mexican Food]
-Macy
-AMC[Madea Goes To Jail]
-Forever 21[new attire]
Home & Movies . Although things didn`t go as planned for Jellieee x I, I had a really good day so i can`t complain .


PS.iLOVE[MY]Aunt Diana, blood couldn`t make us anymore thicker. She`s hilarious. We always keep each other laughing. She the best. She always looks out for and takes care of me. This is sad to say, but I rather spend more time with her, than my own mom[smh]. She always keeps it a million with me and I can talk to her about, just about anything and I know it would only say between us. She`s 5O, but in her cause 5O is the new 3O, she`ll keep you on your P`s and Q`s. Alot people can`t hang with her of get on her level for that matter .
Aunt Diana: Shit, She`s just old too old for me and she only like to come out during the summer, hell no Im old, i`m young tooo .
Me:[laughing]
I proud to call her my AUNT. iloveyouuuu .

Sincerely,
Your Pocketbook .

No comments: