I remember when her and Stephany got into a fight in the Smart & Final's parkingin the 8th grade and I jumped and was kicking and was kicking that shit out of her.
She's my first real best friend that even after middle school and we go to different high schools we communicate with each on a regular bases.She is absolutely the definition of a real best friend.
From me confiding in her with my problems in issue and vice versa to pick me up from school when I was stranded in the summer of 2008 and much more.
Whenever I need her, she was there and never turned her back on me for a second.
She is the dumbest person, I know she say the stupidest things that have dying laughing.
It's a damn shame how he & I will spend time with each when we haven't seen each other in a long and no matter where we go some guy is always hitting or spit their wack as game[corny shit]
I honestly hate all her ex-boyfriend and her current one as of right now. hmm. anyways.
She's my best friend and my sister.
I love you.
Have the best birthday ever.
You legal now trick.
Turn it up!
[Zina & Victoria]
[Best Friends]
Best Friends. 6Six years in the making and may more years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment