Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Award.

So yesterday I recieved a letter from one of the colleges I have been accepted to and this is what has been stated in the letter:


February 23, 2008
Dear Zina,
Congratulations! On behalf of the faculty I am most happy to inform you that you are the recipient of a renewable Provost Award for $10, 000 for the 2009-2010 academic year. Our faculty and adminstrators who evaluated your application were very impressed with your academic commitment and potential development and academic success.

PS.Thursday, February 26, 2008 at 2:30pm I just made it home from yoga and I just checked my emailed. I recieved a response about the Provost Award which has stated:

Hi Zina,

Yes you were awarded one of our merit awards which is free money and is put towards your tuition . You will see this award on your financial aid package every year that you attend. When you fill out your FAFSA you will receive a financial aid package from and you will see the Provost award listed on it. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Lisa Gonzales.

Shit I had to double check and make sure because I sure as hell didn't want to get my hope all up and then get crushed.


- -I believe in everything through Christ who strengthen me.

No comments: