Monday, February 23, 2009

I Can't Get Enough Of You; Tamia .

This morning; on the way to this place we call high school.
My mother and I were having a discussion about him.
Mom: You know your dad asked me what his name was and I couldn't even tell him because I didn't know how to pronounce his name you dad was like how you don't remember his name, I said its a uncommon name.
Mom:what kind of name is that.
Mee:he's parents are from Nigeria
Mom: Oh, I know it, it sound like a African name, plus he also looks like it as well
Mee:[laughing]
Mee: Well it's not like dad would remember anyways, everyday Sunday when we see the same people at church he can't even remember peoples name
Mommie&I: [dying laughing]
Mommie: Asked me if he was your boyfriend.
Me: Why is it everytime I go out with a guy he askes if they are my boyfriend.
Mommie: Well you know how father's are.
Mee: Well does that give me permission to date, if that the case.
Mee: I always know you and dad to intergate what every guy I go out with
Mommie: Well we need to me meet him thats for sure but not only that we always ask you this first how you know they guy and things around that nature and in that are .
MY THOUGHT; WTH, it is really that simple.?


Today; another great day.
Anytime spent together is enjoyable.
I wouldn't ask for it any other way .


Now, ever since Saturday all my past experiences decide to make a guest appear back into my life. Like wtf is these?
Saturday,
Jae[Jaime].
decides to hit me on when clearly my away message says im on a date. can't you read or do you not understand English.
Sunday;
Warren. Wow, that was some conversation I must. [Note: I'm being sarcastic]
B-O-R-I-N-G .
Today,
Jae. Once again he hits me up
----------------------- 4:19 pm -----------------------
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: Hi
Mee: hi .
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: How's it going
Mee: okay i guess .
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: Just checking on you
Me: wow
Me: thts a first
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: Cuz u were on my mind
Me: why am i on your mind
Mee .: Because I feel bad for not giving u the attention u deserve
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: I just been so busy with school
Mee: hmmm .
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: But your still on my mibd
Jaeeeeeeeeee .: Mind
----------------------- 4:24 pm -----------------------
Mee: but it still isnt going to change anything.
Mee: because YOUR still NOT going to give me the attention you feel I deserve


Paul; I'm, sorry to say this sweetheart, but I don't like you the same you me in any
way, shape or form for the matter.
But I guess that just not clear or that observe for you to see.
I can only be on a strictly friendship level with you.
Nothing more, Nothing less.
It's as simple as that.
Don't like, than take a motherfucking HIKE.

It's ridiculous how you niggas can hit me anytime and want something from me but you can't even hit me up and wish me happy birthday. shaking my head .


- -Moving Along .

No comments: