Ian Dunn.
I know Ian since I was a alittle grew up in church.
In 2007 is when I got the news him and my cousin were going to tie the knot.
I was excited for both of them.
Anytime I spend the night over his and Raven's house, I feel like i'm at one of my many second homes that i'm always leaving something there or even behind.
Overall is his a very intelligent, caring , loyalty , honest, lovely around all around type of guy.
I hope I find someone special that fit your qualities, your truly a gentleman.
Happy Birthday Cousin Ian.
Jae.
I've know him since junior high school.
Everyday. Non-Stop we would talk.
He always knew how to make me laugh and still does.
But after awhile we stopped communicating.
I dont know nor why?
But maybe for the simple face that I was too young still in junior and him finishing high school and moving on to college.
Now its 2006 in mid November I believe, we spontaneously started commuication again.
October. 2007. 2'am. First Sight.
He's caring and is very over-protective of me for some reason.
But at the end of the day I know its all love and that he cares.
Happy Birthday Jae.
Maria
I've know her since elementary school
We have seen each grow up from elementary school til now.
Man times flys.
She has this bubbly personality about her.
Sh's caring, loving and even giving.
Happy Birthday Maria.
No comments:
Post a Comment