Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris.

I met him at City Honors High School.
I've known him since tenth grade.
Omg he use to get on my last goddamn nerves 10th and 11th grade year especially 10th grade.
He is the stupidest guy I know and blurts out the most shit random things ever.
But now that we're senior, I grew to love him as person.
I can honestly call him my "bro". If I ever need him, I know he will be there for me. He so easy to talk whatever the sitaution maybe.
We always look out for one each to other.
I know he has my back and I have his back.
Im very supportive in his decisions whether its from girls to choosing a college to attend.
Our missions are always too
hilarious and memorable.
From movies to parties and even the college fair .
I love♥ you bro.
You LEGAL NOW .





Sincerely,
Your Friend





Zina .

No comments: