Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Carlton. Mike. Nini. Semajay.

So today there are alot of birthdays.
Carlton Stubbs
He hired me to work at South Seas House in 2006. He's my boss . He's the coolest boss that I have ever had. He's very understanding and just a all around type of person to be around.Working at South Seas House has been a pleasure for the during the past three summers.
Jenn you remember this
Carlton 'Bed Bath & Beyond' Stubbs.
Lol. Carol is a mess .

Mike McBride.
Sasha and I were to meet him before he even started attending City Honors. We meet each other in 2008 of January at DeJon's Birthday Function and ever since then we were cool. Him and I also had algebra two class together but somewhere down the line we just stop talking to each. I couldn't stand him at a point in time. But now that we senior we are on good terms now . He looks out for me and I look at for him At mission with Mike and the rest of my bros are comedy and down right hilarious.
Elniqua Farris
Ive known NiNi since tenth grade. Her smile lights up a room. She hella cool, real laid back and down to earth and she's such a sweerheart. She's so clam and very easy to talk too . Im telling you, I don't think this is one girl you wanna piss off. lol. She always greet me. . .Nini: Bo Bina !

Semajay Hall
He's a teenager now . WOW! How times flys . I've seen him grow up for only three years. lol. He has a good head on his shoulder. He's a very ambition boy and he know what he wants to do .




Happy Birthday To You All .
I Love You !

1 comment:

Ms. Hill said...

Lmmfaoooooo..."Bed Bath and Beyond"...good times!